As an initiative of state government towards ease of doing business in the state, the existing Banglashree and West Bengal Incentive Scheme 2013 has been modified to do away with the eligibility-cum-registration certificate. Further, a “SINGLE APPLICATION FORM” in lieu of item wise applications forms has been introduced.
This will simplify the procedure by reducing two stage application to be made by an entrepreneur to one, two stage inspection of the enterprise to one and burden of paper work on the entrepreneur.
|Sl. No.||Stage||Point Of Action|
|1.||Approval (Intent Letter 60 DAYS)|| 1. Submission of complete application alongwith required papers/ documents as prescribed in Banglashree.
2. Sent the application to the inspecting officer with a direction of completion of enquiry and submission of reports.
3. Checking the report of the inspecting officer and approval/ rejection accordingly.
4. Intimation of approval/rejection to the applicant.
5. Sent the requirement of fund to the Director.
|2||From Approval to Sanction (20 days)||1. After getting sub-allotment of fund for disbursment of incentive from the Director, MSME, the G.M., DIC/ Sub-DIC will sanction the case.
2. Intimation of sanction to the applicant.
|3.||From Sanction to Disbursement (20 days)||1. Running report of the unit.
2. Self-Declaration as per Banglashree
3. Disbursement of subsidy amount maintaining disbursement register at DIC/ Sub-DIC.
The West Bengal Incentive Schemes
|Name||View & Download|
|The BANGLASHREE Scheme|
|The West Bengal Incentive Scheme as Modified on 2015|
|The West Bengal Incentive Scheme for Textile Sector 2013|
|The West Bengal Incentive Scheme 2007|
BANGLASHREE Scheme for MSMEs as notified on 22.07.2020
BANGLASHREE Scheme for MSMEs as notified on 22nd July, 2020 Click Here to view